The overall objective of this project is to support the Government of Georgia in implementation of the reform agenda in the context of EU integration. The Project is aiming at the following results and will be implemented under three components:
Component 1: Support to the State Minister's Office for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration capacity building for strategic and technical leadership to manage external assistance.
- Support to the Office of State Minister of Georgia for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration (OSMEI) in the improvements to the existing structure, systems and process;
- Support to OSMEI long-term self-sustainability through capacity building and Subcomponent;
- Raising stakeholders' awareness and skills on how to use all Technical Cooperation instruments.
Component 2: Support to PAO for operational guidance, coordination and sustainability.
- Support to PAO and other stakeholders to use TTS (Twinning, TAIEX and SIGMA) efficiently;
- Promote PAO long-term self-sustainability;
- Provision of information and awareness raising.
Component 3: Support to the State Minister's Office for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration to manage CIB programme.
- Assist State Minister's Office in Coordination of the Comprehensive Institution Building Programme (CIB) Preparation and Implementation;
- Building capacity of the State Minister's Office and raising awareness of the CIB Programme among stakeholders.