Inform and help the decision-making process of the Government regarding important economic and private sector development issues to promote sound economic development while ensuring a better integration of priorities of the 10th EDF programme in Mozambique.
- With respect to private sector development and trade, provide an up to date analysis of the situation in Mozambique and recommendations in line with the EU-Mozambique Cooperation;
- Provide political and economic analysis on key economic development issues to better address needed reforms and establish sound development projects, including issues such as access to credit and Public Private Partnerships (PPP).
Required outputs are:
- Study reports:
- Analysis of the private sector and trade in Mozambique and role of the EC-Mozambique Cooperation;
- Public Private Partnership in Mozambique.
- Workshops will be organised involving stakeholders concerned;
- Providing manuals for the Government on request (for example on SME development linked to training needs/business incubators, public procurement, access to credit and establishment of guarantee funds, trade in services etc.);
- Production and dissemination of information material on request.