The purpose of the project is to enhance the administrative and management capacity of the Privatisation Agency of Kosovo (PAK). Moreover, to finalise the ongoing privatisation process and to continue with the liquidation process of Socially Owned Enterprises (SOEs). The specific objective is to assess the performance of the PAK against the privatisation and liquidation operation goals as well as measurable indicators outlined in the PAK Business Plan 2009 and in the performance related bonus scheme.
Services will include the provision of technical expertise and benchmarking of performance of the individual departments/divisions/regional office for the year 2009:
- Analysis and comments on introducing quantified operation goals and measurable indicators in the 2009 PAK Business Plan.
- Collection and analysis of privatisation and liquidation data to achieve targets outlined in the PAK Business Plan and for the individual departments/divisions/regional office.
Preparation of the Assessment Report:
- Drafting an assessment report, which is based on initial assessment findings on PAK performance, and provide recommendations to PAK and the European Commission Liaison Office to Kosovo (ECLO) for improving/adjusting the PAK Business Plan for 2010.
- Co-operate with other experts on the performance related bonus scheme and report to ECLO and PAK, whether the bonuses match staff performances.
Type of Services provided:
- Project management;
- Assessment and analysis;
- Performance evaluations;
- Data review and analysis;
- Preparation of the Assessment Report;
- Provide recommendations.