Follow-up Technical Assistance to Srbijags
The purpose of this project is to continue building the capacity of Srbijagas to develop the company and prepare it to work in the competitive gas market with a transparent regulatory regime in compliance with the obligations set by the future Serbian Energy Law and Energy Community Treaty which are expected to fulfil the requirements of the 3rd package of EU directives.
The following results should be achieved during the project:
- assistance provided for unbundling the regulated activities as foreseen under the Energy Community Treaty,
- improved ability to apply market rules and transparent tariff regulation,
- improved professional capacity of staff in transmission, distribution, trading and gas storage,
- improved ability for performance of the gas transmission system service quality and market operations,
- improved ability of the company to increase number of gas market consumers.
The consultant should have provable expertise in the field of natural gas sector operation and/or natural gasmarket operation.