Our public finance management unit manages projects in the fields of:
- Budget & Financial Management
- Tax Administration & Fiscal Policies
- Macroeconomic Modelling & Statistics
- Auditing/Financial Control
- Public Investment Programming
We work on all aspects of the PFM cycle from assistance with the development of macroeconomic models and other econometric tools in cooperation with statistical offices and equivalent agencies providing guidance on the development of the MTBF, MTEF and annual budget; ensuring the appropriate accounting processes and procedures are in place for revenue and expenditure management; guaranteeing reporting requirements including PIP and the corresponding technologies required; and assisting with the execution of PERs with a view to informing the following year’s planning.